JIM'S PHOTOGRAPHY ART
My Other Camera's
An affordable camera for the amateur photographer, it was a fully mechanical, manual camera designed without any program modes. It survived much longer than originally intended and became the archetypal "student's camera." The K1000 was equipped with all features required for manual photography: a TTL metering system, wide-ranging shutter speeds from 1/1000 to 1 s, and the ability to use all the available K-mount lenses made by Pentax and licensees such as Ricoh and Cosina. Pentax finally ceased production of the K1000 after more than 20 years in 1997.
Canon 5D Mark ii SOLD
- 21.1-megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-6400
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor; high-performance 3.9 fps continuous shooting; Live View Function for stills
- Full HD video capture at 1920x1080 resolution for up to 4GB per clip ; HDMI output
- Updated EOS Integrated Cleaning System specifically designed to work with a full-frame sensor
Canon EOS Rebel T6i (SOLD: No Longer Have in my Collection)
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 19-point autofocus system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III focus system (live view)
- 7560 pixel RGB + IR metering sensor with skin tone detection
- 3" fully articulating touchscreen LCD
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/30p video
- Wi-Fi with NFC
This T6i almost always remains tethered to my laptop at my desk and is used to make almost all of my YouTube videos at home.
Samsung WB35F Smart Digital Camera
16.2 MP 1/2.3" CCD Sensor
12x Optical Zoom Lens, f/3.1-6.3
24-288mm Equivalent Focal Length
Optical Image Stabilization
2.7" QVGA LCD Screen
High Definition 720p Video at 30 fps
NFC & Wi-Fi Connectivity
Smart Auto Shooting Mode
Accepts microSD Cards up to 64GB
This is actually my daughter's camera. She has her Ipod she uses for her camera now and never uses this one anymore so I have pretty much taken this one over. I usually carry this in my truck all the time now when I don't feel like luggin around the Canon 80D, REBEL T6i, and equipment. This camera takes excellent images and video and is a great point and shoot camera. I actually think this camera is discontinued, but is an amazing little camera.
I also have my Android cell phone on me too at all times and that thing also has a super crazy camera and video system built in to it!
Canon PowerShot SX530 Digital Camera w/ 50x Optical Zoom
Powerful 50x Optical Zoom (24–1200mm).Connect easily using Wi-Fi with NFC
- 16.0 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the Canon DIGIC 4+ Image Processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows wireless transferring of images and video to compatible mobile devices
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video with a dedicated movie button
- Large 3.0-inch LCD with a screen resolution of 461,000 dots allows easy viewing even from a wide angle
Kodak EasyShare DX4530 5MP Digital Camera w/ 3x Optical Zoom
5.0 megapixel sensor creates 2588 x 1954 images for high-resolution prints up to poster size
- 3x optical zoom and 3.3x digital zoom for 10x total
- 32 MB internal memory with slot for adding MMC and SD memory cards
- 60-second video clips with audio; 1.8-inch indoor/outdoor LCD; compatible with 4000-series docs
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (CRV3 lithium included, rechargeables recommended); connects with Macs and PCs via USB 1.1
I carried this camera around for a few years, I think I bought it in 2002 or 2003......was a pretty good camera in its day!!!! I think I took about a billion photos with it! haha! Still works great....
This is my old Yashica 35mm film camera that I carried for years!
I shot many many rolls of film through this camera through the 90's and never once had an issue with it. Great Camera and it took great images!
I believe I bought it in 1992 or 93 when it first came out.
Before I bought this Yashica camera I remember having a few Kodaks, Polaroids, and I think I had a Minolta or two. I remember an old Kodak I had a long long time ago, it was like taking a picture with a block of cheese! (but it worked!)
Remember the old Kodak Instamatic's? I went through a few of those!
GE DVX Full HD 1080p Waterproof Digital Video Camera
5.1MP 1/2.5" CMOS Sensor
5.5mm f/2.8 Lens (35mm Equiv: 33mm)
2.5" 230k-Dot LCD Monitor
Full HD 1080/30fps or 60fps Video Capture
Simultaneous Photo and Video Capture
Waterproof Depth Rating: 16.4'
Shockproof to 4.9'
Continuous Shooting at 7.3fps
High Dynamic Range, Face Detection
4x Digital Zoom, Digital IS
Flip-Out USB Connector, HDMI Out
This used to be my main carry everywhere pocket video camera believe it or not!!!!!, it's actually smaller than most cell phones and takes remarkably good HD videos. I bought this I believe off of Amazon around 2010 for around 100 bucks and was quite satisfied with the quality of the video's and pictures it takes. It's a nice grab and go camera for carrying around in your pocket for those "wow" moments. It's well built and can handle being dropped to a certain extent and is water proof and can be used in the rain or even underwater up to about 16ft. This is a great little video camera!
I used this Sony HandyCam video recorder for a few years (2004-12?). It was a cool video maker!!!! Had a lot of fun with it on occasions......it had clear video and a really nice zoom capability.
It burned video's on to a mini DVD!
Now almost all my video's are done with DSLR's, my how things quickly change! ;)
Amcrest ATC-1201 12MP Digital Game Cam Trail Camera
Video Resolution: 1080P/720P/WVGA/QVGA Camera: 12MP/8MP/5MP
Screen: 2" Color LCD
Delay Timer: 5-30sec, 1-30min
Multi-Shot: Single/3/6/9 Pictures
Record Length: 10s/30s/60s/90s
Memory: SD Card (Up to 32GB)
PIR FOV: Wide 100° Night Vision: Up to 65ft
Imprint: Date/Time, Moon Phase
Periodic Shot: 1sec-24hrs
Stand-by time:3 months
Fix Method: Belt, also Tripod Compatible
I have a couple of these game cameras set up out back behind the cabin. I sometimes set them in different locations around in the woods depending on the time of the year. Almost all the videos I post on this site and my YouTube channel of deer, bear, turkeys, etc., are done with these game cams. These are excellent photo and video camera's and take cool videos and pics even in the dark!